Do you think that your hub has the potential to share some valuable knowledge among the ECHN community?
Then submit your proposal and ECHN will support you produce your very own workshop series for hub managers and creative and cultural professionals!
Creative hubs are storehouses of expertise and 21st century skills for the CCIs. For this reason, ECHN is launching a new pilot learning program where different hubs will have the opportunity to hold their own workshops addressed to other hub managers and culture and creative professionals.
Every year, one creative hub from the ECHN network will be selected and supported for the organisation of a learning workshop open to the public. Smaller hub members will be prioritised to be selected to take on this task.
Applicants will share their workshop proposal and the members of the network will have the chance to vote on the proposal they prefer. This voting will determine the selected hub.
The workshops can be based on a blended model of learning. Participants will start their first meetings with the mentors digitally, followed by a 4-day physical meeting in the organising hub location.
WHAT WE OFFER
This call is open to creative hubs with a regular or associate membership with ECHN.
- Hubs submit their proposal
- Each proposal should include a thematic program and an estimation of the budget
- The deadline for submission of proposals is on the 16 October.
- Evaluation of proposals will be open to the Hub members, who will be able to vote on the proposal of their preference. The ECHN management team will vote too.
- The issue of the grant will be based on the results of the voting.
- The selected hubs will be granted financial support, but the organisation and implementation of the workshop will be the responsibility of the beneficiary.
16 October 2022
deadline for submission of proposals
27-28 October 2022
voting of proposals
announcement of the selected workshops