Competences and Creativity
At the very beginning of 2023, I had the amazing opportunity to travel to visit Le textilelab, in Lyon. Having started my job at Lottozero only 3 months before, it was a great way for me to get new ideas, identify their best practices and bring them back with me.
The main topic of my exchange were:
1 – Focus on the lab : Offers,membership, renting machine, training, production…
Internal organisation (files system management, planification tools…)
Commercial, community routine, Identify user profile & customer journey.
2 – Material Library :
How to set up a material library for our lab. For material produced in the lab, collected materials and digital material.
Le Textile Lab Lyon
– First Meeting with Introduction of the team
– Presentation of the Planning for the coming week
– Visit of the space and the second workshopspace
12:30 Lunch with Team Members of LZ and Pauline and Lucia of LTL
15:00 Visit at Text’in and Martiniere Diderot Les Augustins
Le Textile Lab Oullins
– Visit of the Space and overview of the facilities and the machineries
– Meeting with fabricademy students
– Presentation of the activities, internal work structure, team and organization by LTL
– Presentation and brain-storming on material libraries
École nationale des beaux arts de Lyon
– Meeting with Amelie Charroin, Faculty Member at the Textile Design Department
– Presentation by LZ and LTL
– Students’ work exhibition
– Visit of the Academies facilities
– Meeting at Le textile Lab with all the Lottozero team and Pauline
– Presentation and networking Event at Le Textile Lab
– Meeting with Florestan Séverin
– Visit of the company
Atelier Benoit Coulpier
– Visit and Meeting with Benoit Coulpier
20:00 Final Dinner
My initial goals have been fully accomplished, returning to Prato with a lot of new ideas and projects to improve our hub. We exchanged knowledge on Lab management, machineries, memberships and suppliers and brainstorm ideas on the topic of the Material Library. Thank you to the European Creative Hubs Network for this opportunity!